You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
NEW INFORMATION - PLEASE READ: The newer generation of Lexmark T64X and all new E series units have a system board that mates to other components in the printer upon installation. Once the board is installed, it becomes inoperable in any other machine. Make sure you know the problem is the board before trying to install one. Good returns of this board are subject to a $50 re-chipping fee as well as any applicable restock fees.
Some manufacturers have implemented returns restrictions that prevent Computer Management Group from being able to accept returns or offer exchanges, replacements or credits on their products.
Returns of NON-DEFECTIVE items that are returnable by Computer Management Group to product manufacturers may be accepted for return. NON-DEFECTIVE RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% RE-STOCKING FEE within 30 days of original invoice date. Please send a returns request to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about which products are returnable, which products may be subject to a restocking fee or for an explanation of circumstances under which a restocking fee may be charged. All canceled orders that have already been placed and charged via PayPal or GoogleCheckout will be assessed a 25% restocking fee to recovery warehousing, merchant fee processing, packaging and restocking fees that we are assessed by our suppliers.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns are a part of doing business and an important part of good customer service. Please observe the following guidelines:
1. Please contact us before returning any item. Most problems are caused by shipping "jostling" and can be resolved.
2. All items returned must be in unused/restockable or "as failed" condition and in original packages, complete with original packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
3. You will be issued a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. This number helps us track, identify and process your return. Write the RMA number on the outside of your return packages, include a copy of your original invoice or packing slip, and return the package within 30 days of the receipt of your RMA number. We will not accept returns without RMA numbers.
4. Package and insure all items for their full value. Lost or damaged parts cannot be exchanged.
5. Return packages must be sent prepaid directly to our address. We will not accept any C.O.D. shipments. Shipping charges are not refundable.
6. Refunds will be issued by the same method of payment as the original purchase. Check refunds usually take 30 days.
7. Items returned are subject to a 25% restocking fee. There is a $20 minimum restock fee for items under $100.
8. Non-defective/changed mind items can not be returned if the box has been opened, as these parts cannot be resold and warranted as is. Defective items will be exchanged.
9. RMA will be voided after 30 days.
10. Non-returns and late returns may be subject to a $50 Late/ Non-Return fee.
11. If product is returned against an expired RMA the return will be reviewed to determine if the product will be accepted. If it is an allowable return a new RMA will be generated. Any upcharge invoices will be credited. The Late/Non-Return fee will not be credited. Otherwise the customer is notified to issue a call-tag for pick up or the product will be disposed of within one week.
NOTE: The newer generation of T64X (Lexmark) units and all new E series (Lexmark) units have a system board that mates to other components in the printer upon installation. The good news is we can repair it. The bad news is that once the board is installed, it becomes inoperable in any other machine. You can't use the board somewhere else if it turns out you don't need it and you can't just switch it to another machine. Make sure you know the problem is the board before trying to install one. If you do and it turns out your problem is something else, the board become inoperable. Good returns of this board are subject to a $50 re-chipping fee as well as any applicable restock fees.